I have been practicing Yoga, Reiki and Massage for over 15 years. I believe deeply in the healing abilities of all three. Each has a unique way of getting relaxed, centered to reduce stress. Recently, I was asked which works best. I could not come up with an answer. Here is why!
- Yoga gets you wonderfully relaxed and stretched out. It goes deeper than massage for relieving range of motion problems. It really quiets the mind and centers you in a very wonderful unique way.
- Massage, well we all know how wonderful it feels. The benefits are numerous lowers blood pressure, helps the immune and circulatory system, the list goes on.
- Reiki is an experience that truly is beyond words. You are able to really go to another world, a place of peace and love. You can have releases so deep from within you that you find yourself refreshed and relaxed with a new energy and clarity.
So as you can see they all have benefits that are amazing! Then it hit me! Why not put together a new treatment that is inclusive of all three!!
Introducing….. The Body Mind and Soul Service
- You start with a ½ hour session of personalized yoga. You tell me where you are having trouble. Together we do poses that are specific to your needs. It’s gentle, slow and made just for you. While you are in some of the poses I will do some gentle passive stretching and massage to help you reach the full potential of the stretch. The breathing and relaxing will begin the transition to your massage.
- Next, you enjoy a 1hr massage; that starts out with “the long relax” talk down that happens at the end of a yoga session. Where your mind gets quiet with the conscious relaxation while you are getting a head massage. By the time the massage starts your body has been gently stretched and your mind is quiet. Normally, this takes 15min into a traditional massage. This enables your body to be more open to a deeper massage; thus better results.
- Following your massage, instead of getting up (or napping) the ½hr Reiki session begins. You will transition from the final phase of the massage (the foot rub) to the energy of Reiki. In a typical Reiki session, it takes 15min to quiet the mind. Per your transition, you will already have achieved that!
As you can see, the benefits of starting with yoga first, eases your body through multiple transitions and achieves a deeper relaxation for your Body, Mind and Soul.
I really believe in this treatment. I have been working on this process for over a year and finally have the ultimate service! It’s unique and all encompassing. I can promise you won’t find it anywhere else!!!
~Everyone that has received it has been extremely satisfied. If you wish to change the amount of time of any of the modules, we can certainly do that. My goal is to deliver to you a complete treatment that personally fits your needs.~
Visit my website and use the online booking to schedule your personalized Body Mind and Soul Service today!